Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'm working on it..

I'm working on a new project..requested by my superior at work. She requested the bag for her daughter..she gave me this cute (cross stitch ~ below) and i have to transfer it into a bag. Luckily she gave all the time and space to design with my own.

Try..try to design...


Matched with the colour of frame. I chose two colours for the frame...green and brown from the same printed cotton..only the colour was different. 


After sewing the frame...(The yellow light came from my dear machine)


Using straight quilting sew for assemble the batting and the cotton piece.
The truth,,i 'm not so sure the result of this project...but i will love it cause i'll make it with all my heart..and because it is all handmade..


Have faith! Let's wait for the result...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan Titipan ...